The KIM Training services department was set up to address the growing need for Continuous management and leadership development due to the rapid changes in management and leadership trends in Kenya, the East African region and globally.
We recognize that;
- To practice effective leadership, governance and management for development of an organizations in both public, private and civil society institutions proper and continuous training and development is not an option but a mandatory requirement;
- Good Governance, Leadership and Management practices are necessary for the economic transformation and social development of a country and for the improvement of the quality of life and welfare of the people. This can only be achieved by continuous knowledge advancement on what is happening around us.
- Training forums create an avenue through which participants share ideas, exchange views and learn from the experiences of peers. Above all, they need to continuously familiarize themselves with global best practices, standards and ethics that demonstrate integrity, creativity and innovative competiveness.
The department offers a comprehensive range of training services targeting middle and senior management managers. Our intervention focuses on Practical innovative solutions that create impact in our client organizations, developing exceptional managers and leaders as we build long term relationships and partnerships.
The objectives of the training department are to:
- Carry out continuous management, leadership and corporate governance training needs analysis for the KIM clientele;
- Design, develop, implement, evaluate and monitor customer driven training programmes;
- Create business linkages both locally and internationally for the purposes of creation of synergy and benchmarking;
- Organize both local and international conferences and symposia in order to create forums for the exchange and discussion of the pertinent management, leadership and governance issues affecting the business practitioners and thus come up with home grown solutions for local challenges.
The department operates within the above objectives to ensure:
- That professionals are consciously and continuously updating their professional knowledge and improving their personal competence throughout their working life.
Employers get the benefit of having their productivity standards rise through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction.
The department has been offering various consultancy assignments across a diversified spectrum of organisation. Majority of the assignments are undertaken by a pool of our associate consultants who also assist in proposal writing when called upon.
Our principle objective is to help organizations and other institutions remain relevant and competitive in the context of the dynamic environment. We therefore aim to provide market online slot machines real money responsive, world class, cutting edge consultancy solutions to the modern day organization.
The consultancy department currently specialises on offering the following solutions:
- Strategic planning
- Institution and management reviews
- Organisation structuring;
- Conducting baseline surveys for customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction , work environment and corruption perception
- Human Resource Consultancy covering: Training Needs Assessment, Jobevaluation, remuneration & benefit surveys, performance management, and development of Human Resources policies and procedures manuals
- Change management processes
- Project monitoring & Evaluation
- Project Impact Assessment.